View all Grocery Coupons & Grocery Deals

Friday, August 26, 2011

Creamy Penne Pasta with Andouille Sausage

I received some yummy and organic pork andouille sausage this week.  They are local and made with no hormones or antibiotics.  I wanted to do something different than the obvious; grilling them and throwing in a bun.  So I did a search online and found one that looked promising.

The original recipe called for turkey andouille sausage.  Well, obviously, I substituted with my pork andouille.  And it called for baby spinach....I had regular spinach on hand.


(Excuse the messy plate.  I was so excited to eat I didn't have time for fancy staging. LOL)

OMG....it was DELICIOUS!!!  I totally could see ordering this in a restaurant.  It had just the right amount of spiciness and so creamy.  David had three servings, he loved it so much.

You MUST try this!!!

You can find the original recipe here Creamy Penne Pasta with Turkey Andouille Sausage

No comments: