View all Grocery Coupons & Grocery Deals

Sunday, February 06, 2011

A bit apprehensive....

(So trying hard to keep this post out of the TMI category......)

Tomorrow, I am off to the hospital to have surgery.  I'm going in for a hysterectomy.  Not for any cancerous reasons!  I am horribly anemic and have been for years.  After spending the last year, ruling out everything else; we (my doctor and myself) have decided this is my best option.  And believe me...I am ready!

So while excited about the future and improvement to my life; I am nervous.  I mean..its SURGERY.  Anesthesia and everything.  AND with my anemia; there is a possibility of a blood transfusion. 

Sooo, while I am 99% feeling positive about the situation, I am 1% scared!

I'd appreciate any extra thoughts, directed at me, in the morning:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christina...I am a little late reading this but I know you are healing nicely now and am thrilled for you. I hope this helps your anemia. Big hugs
Jeanette